Managing Elevated Blood Lead Levels
To report an elevated blood lead level please complete a Referral Form:
The following documents are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require the free Adobe Reader.
Complete form and fax to 510-567-8272.
For questions and assistance please call 510-567-8280.
- Targeted Blood Lead Screening Policy (PDF - 69kB)
- Quick Reference Guide for Elevated Blood Lead Levels (PDF - 341kB)
- CA-DPH Management Guidelines on Childhood Lead Poisoning for Health Care Providers (PDF - 69kB)
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Risk Questionnaire (PDF - 37kb)
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Risk Questionnaire (Spanish) (PDF - 39kb)
- Lead and Pregnancy
- Get the Lead Out Coalition's Summary of the CDC Guidelines (PDF - 92kB)
- Get the Lead Out Coalition's Prenatal Risk Questionnaire (PDF - 329kB)
- CDC Guidelines for the Identification and Management of Lead Exposure in Pregnant and Lactating Women
(PDF - 69kB)
- Prenatal Lead Risk Questionnaire (PDF - 38kb)
- Prenatal Lead Risk Questionnaire (Spanish) (PDF - 39kb)